DEMO "Like New" Arri T12 12K Tungsten Fresnel Light L1-82120-A
Sorry, SOLD OUT
The DEMO Arri T12 12K Tungsten Fresnel Light is clean as a whistle! Save $1,000 off of buying new and take advantage of this great deal. Check out the interior photo and condition of reflector and socket. ***Bonus** the Arri T12 includes a 100A Bates connector installed, so it is already for your next shoot. It's been in our showroom and now ready to go to work!
The ARRI Studio Fresnel series is the ideal choice for TV and Film studios Where tungsten lampheads are required. The large short focal length lens sizes provide optimum even light output. Arri Studio Fresnels are available in both manual and Pole Operated version.
- High efficiency wide-angle lenses
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium construction
- Extremely even light distribution
- Focus knob on front and rear
- Easy service access
- Wide range of accessories
- Lamphead Type: Fresnel, 12000 W
- Reflector Type: Spherical specular high purity aluminum
- Lamp Type: 12000 W / 120 V monoplane; CP83 10000 W / 120 V monoplane
- Power Consumption: 12000 W, 10000 W
- Voltage Range: 120 V
- Lamp Base: G38
- Dimmability: Yes, 0 - 100 % via Optional external dimming system
- Cable Terminates: 100A Male Bates Stage Pin Connector
- Correlated Color Temperature: 3200 K
- Beam Angle: 13 - 63 degrees
- Product Weight: 25,0 kg / 55.1 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 31,5 kg / 69.5 lbs. (incl. pallet)
- Product Size (HxWxL): 748 x 682 x 562 mm / 29.45" x 26.85" x 22.13"
- Shipping Size (HxWxL): 695 x 725 x 780 mm / 27.36" x 28.54 x 30.71"
- Lens Diameter: 420 mm / 16.54"
- Accessory Diameter: 495 mm / 19.49" (Scrim)
- Barndoor Size: 510 mm / 20.08"
- Mounting: Spigot 28 mm / 1 1/8" (1.1")
- Protection Class: I/IP 20
- Certifications: CE, CB, GS, cNRTL
Bulb Not Included.