Block Battery DIT-1400 Li Ion Phospate Battery 1400wh 25.6v & Charger
Don't have AC Power? No problem with the Block Battery DIT-1400 which can handle loads up to 1,000 watts! That's enough power to run an Arri SkyPanel at 100% output for 3.5 hours. A great solution for your DIT who has power hungry computers and monitors. Features (2) Speakon power output connectors 20-30 volts at 30 amps each. Perfect for creating 120V AC power with an inverter. Compact wheeled case makes for easy transport.
This block battery is modular and generally ships in a disassembled state, consisting of one battery housing/chassis and 16 battery cartridges.
- Dimensions: 22” (55.8cm) Height x 13.5” (34.3CM) Width x 9.5” (24.1 cm) Depth
With Battery Cartridges Installed: 48 lbs (21.8kg)
Without Battery Cartridges Installed: 18 lbs (8.1 kg)
- Temperature Recommendations:
Discharge Temperatures -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
Charge Temperatures 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- AmpHours: 54.4AHrs @ 20V~30V
- WattHours: 1400WHrs
The DiT-1400 ships from the factory with cartridges NOT installed and boxed separately,
allowing the system to ship via air or ground shipment and NOT as a Hazardous Material.
The DiT Series is a Lithium Ion Block. While we have designed the DiT Series blocks to make it as easy as possible to ship and service the block,
we are still restricted to one of three types of transportation.
- 1. A completely assembled DiT-1400 is 1400WHrs and as such, if you wish to ship a completely assembled block, it must be shipped via an
authorized Class 9 Dangerous goods shipper GROUND SHIPPING ONLY.
- 2. The cartridges in the DiT are easily removed. By opening the case and removing the battery Cage Structure then removing the four SIDE screws
and four TOP screws to disconnect Cup Support Plate as shown, the internal cartridges can be simply unplugged for shipping. If you remove the
cartridges from the Cage Structure, the battery can be shipped GROUND without the need for shipping the system as a Class 9 Dangerous Goods.
Simply ship all cartridges disconnected and individually wrapped in a single box (consult the shipper for proper labeling) and the case in a separate
- 3. Air Shipments. It is possible to ship 2 cartridges per box and 8 separate boxes in air shipments. Each cartridge is only 87 WHrs @ 3.2v and will
need to be discharged to 30% state of charge prior to packing but it is possible in an
emergency to transport these cartridges via AIR.