Arri Orbiter LED 60 Degree Starter Kit w/ Edison | Black | L0.0034061
Current Estimated Lead Time is 5-6 Months(and increasing). We are accepting a $300 deposit to reserve one.
Like the Arri SkyPanel, the new Arri Orbiter LED is leading the way in cutting edge LED technology. The Orbiter will be a real game changer as now one LED light engine can be used for multiple lighting devices. The Orbiter can be used open face, for a broad source, or with optional lenses and accessories. Lenses are available in 15, 30 and 60 degrees, as well as projection lenses (Leko type) for a more controlled light source. Optional diffusion choices include dome, soft box and octa box. The Orbiter is super bright and features a 400w full color LED. The Removable Control Panel is super sweet, giving you full control of the Orbiter in the palm of your hand. The Orbiter's processor is 4x faster than SkyPanel's and 125x more memory. Connections on rear include 5 Pin DMX In/Out, Ethercon LAN 1, Ethercon LAN2, SD Card, USB-A, USB-C and Camera Sync. Of course LumenRadio’s CRMX solution is included which allows for wireless DMX communication. The Orbiter is such a multi-functional lighting tool it will be used in motion picture, theater, tv and still photography. Top it off with a 3 Year Warranty!
- Orbiter LED Light with 60 Degree Open Face Optics
- Removable Control Panel
- Aluminum Yoke (Manual)
- PoE Extension Cable (15ft)
- PowerCON TRUE1 to Edison Power Cable
- ARRI 3 Year Limited Warranty
What’s new? Everything.
Orbiter is an ultra-bright, tunable, and directional LED fixture from ARRI. All systems in Orbiter are completely new and designed with versatility in mind.
Immense brightness with full color tunability.Orbiter is an extremely bright and powerful, directional LED fixture with an output similar to that of the corresponding
HMI systems. Orbiter’s high, yet tunable, ARRI Spectra light engine output can create hard shadows with defined edges.
This revolutionary light engine is 76 times smaller than the L10’s light engine but produces the same power draw and
greater output. A dense arrangement of over 190 LEDs gives Orbiter a point source-like aperture while maintaining full-color
tunability with a new six-color LED mixture. These cutting-edge LEDs have never been used before in a luminaire and the
arrangement creates a homogeneous color-beam field with amazing brightness
Changeable optics is the core innovation in Orbiter. With a wide variety of optics to choose from, Orbiter transforms into the perfect light for your application without sacrificing beam, output, or color quality. The Quick Lighting Mount (QLM) in Orbiter allows for optics with vastly different properties to be connected to the fixture.
Say hello to ARRI Spectra
- Six-Color Light Engine
Including a red, green, blue, amber, cyan, and lime LED, the ARRI Spectra six-color light engine translates into a wider color gamut, more accurate colors, and most importantly, higher color rendition across the entire CCT range.
- Wide Gamut
Hues are precisely reproduced and the increased gamut allows for 15% more color possibilities when compared to previous ARRI light engines.
- Ultra-High Color Rendering
Orbiter has a larger CCT range of 2,000 to 20,000 K with ultra-high color rendition across all color temperatures. Skin tones look amazing and natural.
- Compact Light Engine
Cutting-edge LEDs that have never been used before in a luminaire and their arrangement creates a homogeneous color beam field with amazing brightness.
- Color Sensor Mode
The new Color Sensor Mode in Orbiter will read the ambient color surrounding the fixture and reproduce the color with great accuracy.
8 Color Modes
LiOS’ eight-color modes are available including CCT, HSI, individual color, x/y coordinates, gel, source matching, lighting effects, and the new color sensor mode which measures ambient light and recreates it through Orbiter’s output.
Removable Control Panel
Intuitive, easy to use, powerful control in the palm of your hand
- Optical System: Changeable optics
- Light Aperture: 45 mm / 1,78“
- Beam Angle : 80° Half Peak Angle, without optics
- Weight: Manual Version: approx. 15 kg / 33 lbs
Pole Op Version: approx. 16 kg / 37 lbs
- Handling: Aluminum yoke with quick release, high strength tilt lock, pole operation option (pan and tilt)
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90°
- Voltage Input Range: 100 - 260 V~, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 400 W Nominal, 500 W Maximum
- Mains Power Connection: powerCON TRUE1 TOP
(Bare Ends / Schuko / Edison, Japanese, Chinese cables available)
- Battery Connector: 3-Pin XLR Connector
- Battery DC Voltage Range: 48 V⎓
- White Light: 2,000 K to 20,000 K continuously variable correlated color temperature
- Color Modes: Wide color gamut
Color Modes: CCT, HSI, individual color, gel selection, x/y coordinates, source matching, lighting effects, and color sensor mode
- Color Temperature Tolerance: 3,200 to 5,600 K: +/- 100 K (nominal), +/- 1/8 Green-Magenta (nominal)
- Color Rendition:
CRI Average > 98
TLCI Average > 95
TM-30 Average > 94
- Green-Magenta Adjustment: Continuously adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Dimming: Smooth, 100 – 0%, continuously
- Connectivit: Removable Control Panel via PoE, 5-Pin DMX in and through, Ethernet in and through, 2 x USB-A, USB-C, SD Card, Sync Input, LumenRadio CRMX (DMX & RDM)
- Remote Device: Full E1.20 RDM standard implementation with custom & standard RDM command management (RDM)
- Housing Color: Black
- Ambient Temperature Operation: -20 to +45º C (-4 to +113º F)
- Protection Class / IP Rating: I / weatherproof
- Estimated LED Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Estimated Color Shift Over Lifetime (CCT: +/- 5 %
- Certifications: pending: CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus, FCC, PSE