Arri L7-TT Tungsten Tuneable LED Fresnel Light Stand Model Onboard Control Passive Cooling
CUT. SHAPE. FOCUS. TUNE.
The first glimpse of a brighter future: introducing the Arri LED L-Series, a new generation of lighting fixtures that heralds the seamless integration of LED technology into established working practices within the film, television and event industries.Familiar, but Revolutionary
By delivering state-of-the-art technical innovations through a recognizable system platform, the L-Series offers a smooth transition into an era of high performance, energy-efficient studio and location lighting solutions.
The ARRI L-Series has launched with an LED Fresnel fixture so close to its conventional equivalent in function and performance that it creates a previously unattainable opportunity: like-for-like replacement of traditional Fresnels with LED-based units.
Tungsten Tuneable allows for fine-tuning of the tungsten color temperature from 2,600 K to 3,600 K with increased brightness over the L7-C, and is particularly suited to applications requiring precise matching to conventional tungsten lampheads.
Quality of light begins with the field. Smooth intensity, uniform color, even illumination: all are traits shared by the L7 and conventional ARRI Fresnels. Since Fresnels are workhorses of the lighting industry, designers and technicians now have nothing new to learn in order to use LED technology.Focusability: Spot > Flood > Anywhere In-Between
Versatility is the key element in traditional Fresnels, especially the ability to spot and flood the beam as needed. Whether it’s a flood field for a pullback shot or a tight spot for a bright highlight, the continuous focusability of the L7 performs just as expected.Versatile and Controllable Beam
Shaping the beam to isolate talent and set elements. Cutting the field to eliminate spill light. Controllability is crucial to lighting, and the L7 provides the same ability as conventional Fresnels to cut and shape with barndoors and flags. The only part missing is the heat: the L7 features a completely cool light beam, keeping talent comfortable and air conditioning costs low.Even Light Field
Clear, defined shadows have traditionally been a trait only of single source tungsten and daylight fixtures. ARRI L7 Fresnels provide the same single shadow properties designers expect, delivering natural results.
Whereas other LED fixtures have taken forms that demand sacrifices in the quality of lighting designs, the L-Series is unique in that it fits perfectly into established working practices. This means that lighting designers will not have to adapt their creative techniques, nor will studios have to change their operating procedures; conventional Fresnels can be exchanged for L7 Fresnels on a like-for-like basis, achieving substantial and immediate cost savings with minimal disruption.Cool Burning and Cost Saving
L-Series Fresnels burn cold; the lack of forward heat significantly reduces studio air conditioning costs and allows for a much cooler work environment. This makes life easier on set, both for the technicians behind the lights and the talent in front of them.DMX Control
For broadcast studios, remote fixture control is of paramount importance, and all functions of the L7 are controllable through DMX. The L7 is also fully RDM compatible, providing bi-directional feedback and reporting of parameters including system status; hours on the light engine; and current DMX settings (with the ability to remotely assign and address all fixtures in a DMX network).On-Board Control
For location applications, the ability to rapidly access all lamphead parameters directly at the light is important. For this reason, an optional on-board controller is available for the L7 Fresnels, with manual intensity adjustment and DMX settings.
With the L7-C, additional controls for color temperature and plus/minus green can be switched to manipulate hue and saturation at the touch of a button, and two fast-presets can be stored and recalled with ease.Specs
- Optical System: Focusable Fresnel
- Lens Diameter: 175 mm / 7 inch
- Beam Angle: 15 - 50 degree (Half Peak Angle)
- Weight: 8.2 kg (18.1 lbs)
- Handling: Adjustable Sliding Stirrup, High Strength Tilt Lock
- Mounting: 28 mm Spigot (Junior Pin)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 90 degree
- Power Supply Range: 100 - 250 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 160 W Nominal, 220 W Maximum
- Power Connection: Bare Ends / Schuko / Edison Connector
- White Light: 2,600 K - 3,600 K Continuously Variable Correlated Color Temperature
- Color Temperature Tolerance: +/- 100 K (nominal), +/- 1/8 Green-Magenta (nominal)
- Color Rendition: CRI 94
- Green-Magenta Adjustment: Continuously Adjustable (Full Minusgreen to Full Plusgreen)
- Dimming: 0 - 100% Continuous
- Control: 5-Pin DMX In and Through, Optional On-Board Controller, Mini-USB
- Remote Device Management (RDM): DMX Setup, Hour Counter and Standard RDM Commands
- Mini-USB Interface DMX Setup, Fixture Status and Firmware Upgrade Through PC Software
- Housing Color: Blue/Silver, Black
- Ambient Temperature Operation: -20 - 45 degree C (-4 - 113° F)
- Protection Class: IP 20
- Estimated LED Lifetime: (L70) 50,000 hours
- Estimated Color Shift Over Lifetime: +/- 5% K
- Certifications: CE, GS, CB, FCC, cNRTLus